Thursday, April 21, 2005

Good Lord!

The reasons the demons wanted to rid limbo of Pope John Paul II have become painfully obvious.

He's a slob. Harsh, but true. This guy drinks out of the milk carton, never puts the toilet seat down, clogged up the shower drain with God only knows what. For lunch, I made us a tray of nachos and cheese, and the little bastard double dipped. As if all of that wasn't bad enough, when he thinks nobody is looking he picks his nose and wipes it on the furniture -- I'm a telepath, I know these things.

There is no way he's staying in my apartment. I'm sending this holy pain in the ass back to limbo first thing in the morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

First time visitor, and I know this is late but I too want to extend a much appreciated "Welcome Back".

I've been a big fan of yours since the days that your likeness was exquisitley detailed by Paul Smith way back in the early 80's in the pages of X-Men. I always thought you were the hotter redhead.

8:03 AM, April 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i just wanting to say that your just wonderful and your better than Jean in many many ways Jean flirts way to much if she wants a guy she cant fuck around with everyone! And Emma Frost can you say fucked up god i hate her shes so im way to fucking hot for you and needs to put down the bottle of hair color somones should just slap her across the face one day and be done with it. And Scott should have woken up by now and notices hes a dumbass and needs to fucking get his head straight cause hes only fucking up his own life. But anyways your the best im a huge fan of yours!

7:01 PM, June 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ms Pryor,

will you marry me?

Sincerely,

Samy Merchi

11:23 AM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

First time visitor, long time caller. Could I use Limbo to get to Planet Hacknor more quickly than hyperspace?

12:32 PM, July 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home